Sanded wood smooth.  Added 3 coats of Cetol Teak.  Surfaced roughed up a bit as
no sanding between coats.   I want to add 3 coats of Cetol clear and was told
by their tech that is self leveling and surface will become smooth.

I am so tired of  sanding, but I would rather know now if I should sand the
surface smooth now (and presumably remove some coating) or move ahead into
Clear without sanding.

Practical experience please chime in.  Thanks in advance.