We have the Kuuma, and the thermostat stopped working, it was out of
warranty and we were the second owners but they still shipped me a free
replacement part.

When you go to install it it is highly worth getting the bypass kit if it's
anything like ours and shoved down in a locker where it's hard to reach,
and impossible to remove the hoses. I found about 5 stainless steel screws
and a long Robertson bit with a screw still taped to it down in ours.