From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: bushmark4--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom Paint supplier

I've bought car parts from them without issue.

On 3/12/2018 11:10 AM, bushmark4--- via      CnC-List wrote:

 Hi all, I was surfing online for a            supplier of bottom paint and
found an outfit called Carid, based in NJ; they are an            internet auto
parts supplier, but apparently dabble in            marine supplies also; does
anyone have any experience with            this company? any info appreciated,
thanks

Richard

s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile              596;

              Richard N. Bush
              2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
              Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
              502-584-7255

          Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your
contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If          you want
to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution          --