Joe,

We have considered sailing Honey up to Annapolis (we have made that trip a
couple of time) but this year we simply don't have the time and I hate to
pay a delivery Capt to return the boat to us in Savannah. Also, the yacht's
actual owner (my bride) wants to spend a couple of says in DC to see the
sights, so we agreed to split the difference. I get to meet many of the
folks on the CnC list and she get's to see the Smithsonian as well as visit
with a couple of old friends.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald
260 Oatland Island Road, Savannah, GA 31410 USA
Tel. no: 912 898.1069 - Fax no: 912 898.9458 - 24/7 mobile number: 912
441.2296
Email*: j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com
www.fitzgeraldforwarding.com