From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 5:37 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Resleeving winches

I've had good results from my machinist re-welding the self tailer on one of my
aluminum winches.  It doesn't seem like reboring them should be all that
difficult.  My question would be, why are they wearing out?  Baring other
options you are welcome to send your winches to me and and I can facilitate
their repair.

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+