Dan- I have Sailtec backstay that is completely self contained.
 The factory told me to bring it inside in the winter and store it vertically.
Something to consider once yours is repaired.

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:21 AM -0500, "Daniel Cormier via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Will do- thanks guys, I'm glad it's only a regular maintenance thing :)

Dan

Sent from my iPhone