Part 2

Hi Brian,

The  'stringers' you refer to are the Structural Floors I think.  Those
drawings can be downloaded from the links provided.  They are big, about 3'
by 4' so it is best to download them and view them in a pdf viewer that
will let you zoom way in.

There is a detail on those drawings as follows:

STRUCTURAL FLOORS
1. 2 LAYERS KEVLAR HYBRID
2. 1 LAYER KEVLAR HYBRID ON TOP ONLY
3. 3 LAYERS OF 18oz./1oz. FABMAT

Here is a link to that detail from the Construction Drawing:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZlxOeqGWYe0/Ws39SyZcQGI/AAAAAAAB1fc/0fUCvVSqzqYEHiiwFZ67HeLvKyk0Lsr1gCLcBGAs/s1600/Construction%2BDetail%2Bfor%2Bthe%2B37%252B%2BMay%2B28%252C%2B1988-1.jpg

Ken H.