anchor light
From: "Matthew Schlanger via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 5/7/18 10:34 am
To: "Francois Rivard" <jeanfrancoisriv...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Matthew Schlanger" <m...@blackhammer.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Thanks. Still thinking a white anchor light, but you reflect my experience, at
the last minute I started thinking just change it out.

Matt

    On May 7, 2018, at 1:28 PM, Francois Rivard <jeanfrancoisriv...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Hi Matt,
When I took my mast down I took a good look at the brittle dried-up housing,
crazed plastic lens, and iffy led conversion on the existing unit and threw it
in the trash.  I replaced it with the SignalMate tricolor
(https://signalmate.com/navigation-light-models/combination-tri-color-with-anchor-2-wire/)

They claim it's made to mil specs... I believe it.  It's completely sealed, the
machining and anodizing on the housing is beautiful, and the lens is nice and
thick.

It's pricey but to me, worth every penny as it is completely "install it and
forget it".  Living in Georgia my mast does not come down very often so no
maintenance is a big plus. As a bonus it's by far the brightest mast light on
the lake, I consider it cheap insurance against drunken pontoon pilots.

Good luck with the project.

Best Regards,

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA

_______________________________________________ Thanks everyone for supporting
this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated.
If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --