Bill,

How did you get the unit apart? I took off the plate on top with the two screws.
Didn’t do much.
I tried unscrewing it but reached a point where I didn’t want to break it.
What’s the secret?

Tomorrow I was going to either manhandle it until it breaks or unscrews, then
replace with whatever they have locally or just change the bulb for an LED.

And I am confused now, isn’t an anchor light just white. 360 degrees. What’s
with the tricolor variety?

I left my Davis on and someone stomped it so I upgraded the LED when I got the
new Davis from Defender. The old one had the lens separated from the base, I
don’t know if it was from impact or just age.

Thanks Matt