From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della
Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 7:57 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'
Cc: Della Barba, Joe
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Portable Power Packs

I got mine for Christmas and can't recall the brand. I think it cost around
$90 from the Shopping Channel where my mother gets everything she owns LOL.
I haven't charged it since I first got it and I just started two dead cars
with it. It still shows full charge J

Even better for hurricane prone areas, most of these have a USB port and can
supply a lot of phone charges! I am definitely giving one to my wife. These
things are easier and safer than jump starting a car and don't require
finding another car either.

Joe

Coquina