Listers:

Due to the inability to replace a broken torque tube, I am upgrading from a Harken original roller furler (1980s vintage MK 1, but not called that), Unit 2, to the newer Harken model. The new one is nearly finished, and I cut up/recycled the old foils. Before I recycle the rest of the old parts, does anyone have an interest in them (aside from the broken torque tube)? Please advise if you do. Thanks.

Matt Wolford
C&C 42 Custom