From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight via
CnC-List
Sent: May-23-18 10:23 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dwight
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rigging tensions for C&C 35 Mk I

Based on what my 35 my II likes first get your mast plumb side to side then
uppers about 1000-1100 forward lowers 700 aft lowers 400 no back stay tension
during adjustment but usually 1000 to 1500 under sail let us know what works
best for you. I usually sail with high aspect ratio full main and 135 on the
furler.  These numbers work good with that sail configuration. Boat has wire
standing rigging.

Sent from my iPad

On May 23, 2018, at 10:59 AM, Glen Eddie via CnC-List
Hello everyone,

Just curious if anyone has the standing rigging tension for the shrouds on a
C&C 35 Mk1.  I have lost my sheets with the numbers.

Thanks in advance.

________________________________
Glen Eddie

Tel:  416-777-5357

Fax:  1-888-812-2557

ged...@torkinmanes.com<mailto:ged...@torkinmanes.com>

VCard<http://www.torkinmanes.com/vcard.aspx?ID=glen-eddie>

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto ON M5C 2W7
torkinmanes.com<http://www.torkinmanes.com>
An international member of Ally Law

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.

to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>