From: Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Ron Ricci <ron.ri...@1968.usna.com>
Cc: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com>; cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Fri, May 25, 2018 1:02 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Raymarine Autopilot gone mad!

Thanks Ron

I am well aware of the limitations of the wheel pilot.  But the PO did it and
when motoring in light conditions it works ok most of the time...so replacing
it was more about economics than best case.

I am thinking the present issues could be a good enough reason to spring for
it.  That said, I get it about the install and am not too sure it’s something I
would be able to pull off, even with help.  But then, having a yard do it often
gets a worse result the a DIY solution.

If my control head is not messed up I may just need the below deck stuff, which
will for sure lower the cost.

We’ll see.

Thx again.

Tom Buscaglia