Peter,

Your rudder play is much more than mine.  The construction drawings for my C&C
37+ show ½” Delrin bushings at the top and bottom of the rudder tube.  The
upper one is 4” long and it looks like the lower one is 2”-3” long.  I can’t
tell how they are held in place or if they could be easily replaced.  I wonder
if you could glue a Delrin sleeve to the inside of the pushing?

Regards,

Ron

Ron Ricci

S/V Patriot