From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of PETER OCAMPO via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:02 AM
To: PETER OCAMPO
Cc: PETER OCAMPO; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rudder play fix on c&c 40 1983 aft cabin

Thanks Dave for the clarification.

When you did yours do you remember if your lower sleeve was also about 4 inches

And if I can’t get to it do you think it would be okay to leave for my short
season and do it this winter the play is the same as when I left Newport last
year

My greatest fear was removing the disk

Thanks
Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 4, 2018, at 7:57 AM, PETER OCAMPO