Hi,

After several attempts to repair a leaky (and cracked) water tank, I am
really in the need of replacement.  The tank is approx.. 40 gal. and fits
under the port side couch seats.   I'm guessing the tank is 20+ yrs old.   I
am seeking suggestions for a source for replacement water tanks.  The
current one has an angle to accommodate the hull bottom shape.  Thanks much
for the advice.

Tim

C&C 29' MkI (1976)

SV Sly Fox