Try Ronco Marine Tanks.  They may have the exact tank, or at least something
close.  The tanks are well built and not too expensive.  However, shipping it
to you will likely be pricey.

From: tim via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 1:10 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: hobie1...@comcast.net
Subject: Stus-List water tank replacement suggestions

Hi,

After several attempts to repair a leaky (and cracked) water tank, I am really
in the need of replacement.  The tank is approx.. 40 gal. and fits under the
port side couch seats.   I’m guessing the tank is 20+ yrs old.   I am seeking
suggestions for a source for replacement water tanks.  The current one has an
angle to accommodate the hull bottom shape.  Thanks much for the advice.

Tim

C&C 29’ MkI (1976)

SV Sly Fox

Malletts Bay, VT