Mark,

When Corsair was dismasted the quote for a new mast and boom was $8,700.  The total for new mast, rigging (running and standing), lights, Raymarine wind head and cable, Harkin furler, antenna and cable, and sail repairs was $16, 985.

I'll send you the Torresen Marine quote offline.

Neil Schiller
Old: 1970 Redwing 35 (C&C 35-1), Hull #7
New 1983 C&C 35-3, Hull #28
"Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC