Looking for documentation of the pendant dimensions so that I have a
replacement fabricated. No issues yet, but I understand they are easier to
replace *before* they fail. I have the manuals but there are no drawings
or data tables with mention of the details on the centerboard model.

Previous owner supplied contact info for a shop that made the previous
Technora replacement but he couldn't locate any records of the transaction.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Tim Rutherford
C&C 36' Chamame'