A couple of questions. I am going to install an accumulator tank to hopefully
stop or minimize the spurting that occurs when the pressure water pump is
running. The instructions say it can be installed anywhere downstream of the
pump.Q1. Could I install it underneath the galley sink in the hot or cold water
line?Q2. What do you call the grey poly pipe that provides water service to the
boat and what size is it?Thanks in advance
Cheers,DougCeltic KnotĀ 33-2 c/b