From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bradley Lumgair via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 7:32:43 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bradley Lumgair
Subject: Stus-List Raymarine wind

I’m having an intermittent issue with the wind instrument on Pulse. I believe
it’s the i50 i60 package. It always shows digital wind speed on the display,
but the directional indicator seems to freeze up. Sometimes it resets with
power off and back on, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Brad
Pulse
C&C 33 Mk II