Hi, all — Heidi & I were up at Crooked Lake overnight last night and today for
much of the day.  All is good up there; I wanted to let everyone know that I
put the new registration stickers on our canoe and grandpa’s old fishing boat,
so they’re current now.

Sarah & Bryce — Heidi probably already told you, but we washed the sheets and
towels we used, so everything should be set for Sarah’s visit with her friends
next weekend.

— Fred