Does anyone have any experience with Water Witch in fresh water (no salt)? I
think it needs some electrolyte in order to work.

Marek

From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 13:20
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike<mailto:mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List recommendations for a small bilge pump

A water Witch switch does not need as high a water level to run your pump as a
traditional float switch.  Is also not mechanical so less prone to failure.  We
have this switch mated to a diaphragm pump and this leaves very little water in
the bilge as the diaphragm pump pickup is very low.

Mike
Persistence
Halifax