They replaced 2 from one of my boats, 4 from the other, and 2 from the house
and the garage. Three of these were big ABC type extinguishers. Most were red,
and a couple were white.

As someone said, look up the model number on the web site, enter the date code,
type your information, and they send the replacement plus a return label.

I got 8 separate deliveries, which isn’t really a problem. More of an
inconvenience to ship 8 separate packages.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC