From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Miles
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 6:52 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Miles <mi...@intergate.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fire extinguishers

What brand Rick????

On July 2, 2018 18:45:09 Rick Brass via CnC-List <
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

They replaced 2 from one of my boats, 4 from the other, and 2 from the house
and the garage. Three of these were big ABC type extinguishers. Most were red,
and a couple were white.

As someone said, look up the model number on the web site, enter the date code,
type your information, and they send the replacement plus a return label.

I got 8 separate deliveries, which isn’t really a problem. More of an
inconvenience to ship 8 separate packages.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC