Took my tank to Virginia tank service and they welded the 12" crack while I
waited. $75.00 later I was on my way to the boat to re-install and have never
looked backJim Schwartz SEA YA!38 ofWashington nc

-------- Original message --------From: Brad Crawford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/15/18  9:00 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Brad Crawford <bcrawf7...@comcast.net> Subject:
Stus-List 1981 C&C 36' - Fresh Water Tank Replacement
I discovered that my  port side water tank has a 4” long hairline fracture in
the outer side wall.  Looking through the archives I see that other  1981 C&C
36 owners have had the same problem, so I am reaching out to see if welding the
polyethylene was successful or not, or was a new Kracor or other manufacture
tank ordered?   Thanks, Brad CrawfordC&C 36“Dora Pearl”Seattle