John,

I just looked over the invoice and some emails to and from White Water Marine.
  I first called them and then followed up with an email of the measurements I
had.   See the specs below.    I ordered just plain tube steps, as original,
but they can also add teak or faux-teak step boards on top the tubes.    Total
cost was $330 + $33 shipping.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall