Just got ours this morning (along with the last C&C hat).  They look great.  We ordered three (two short sleeve and one long sleeve) so we had the boat name added.  We didn't find a place in the online order to add boat name so we replied to the order confirmation email to request the boat name be added.  They responded immediately that they would do it.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028
"Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan