"Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC

On 7/17/2018 2:56 PM, Dreuge wrote:
Did you get the name added to back or the front of the shirt?

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall
S/V Johanna Rose
Fort Walton Beach, FL

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/

On Jul 17, 2018, at 1:19 PM, cnc-list-requ...@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list-requ...@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:43:38 -0400
From: schiller <schil...@bloomingdalecom.net <mailto:schil...@bloomingdalecom.net>>
To:cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List got my shirt

Just got ours this morning (along with the last C&C hat).? They look
great.? We ordered three (two short sleeve and one long sleeve) so we
had the boat name added.? We didn't find a place in the online order to
add boat name so we replied to the order confirmation email to request
the boat name be added.? They responded immediately that they would do it.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028
"Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan