Hi All

I hope this works I’ve never tried google docs before.  Hope it gets through.

From haul out to splash took about 2 hours.  Had a great volunteer crew (2) and
the yard was exceptional.  Only charged me one way where other facilities
wanted both ways.  And the yard let me do the work so no additional labour.   I
love Loyalist Cove Marina.  Can I say that on this forum.

Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 K/CB
Long Sault