How do you intend to change the rake?  It's a bigger project than you
think.  You'll need to consider placement of the foot in the step and the
shims at the partners and the head stay length and the back stay length.
If you have a headsail furler changing the headstay length is going to be
further complicated.  What makes you think that the rake needs changed?
You may simply find that changing the ratio of mainsail size to headsail
size is the trick to easing weather helm.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD