I want to put in a plug for the new Jabsco Twist-n-Lock manual head I
installed this year. After 3 years of "encore" reappearances of tank
contents under way, and no improvement by replacing joker valves several
times a season, I was ready to try any solution under a million dollars!
Happily, the Twist-n-Lock was well under $200 at the Boat Show (not to
mention the priceless optics of my wife and I lugging a toilet around for
all to see).

We just completed an 800 nm trip around Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, and I
can report there was not one unseemly encore, no enduring smell in the head,
and no aromas in the captain's quarters either. What a difference this made
for everyone aboard.

Jason

S/V Spirit

'84 C&C 35 Mk III

Bayfield, ON

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com