Removed both of the Jabsco heads on Rebecca Leah and replaced with manual
Raritan units. Had a Raritan on my last boat, went 10 years living aboard with
1 kit early on.

Doug Mountjoy Rebecca Leah LF39 Port Orchard YC, WA.

-------- Original message --------From: robert via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/15/18  15:54  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca> Subject: Stus-List
Head Problems
Last season, my original Jabsco head pump started leaking sea water back
into the head on a port tack....no big deal but a 'pebble in my
shoe'....priced a repair kit or a new Jabsco Twist & Lock Pump.....four
(4) screws/bolts and a few hoses to complete the change .....why rebuild
when a whole new and better pump costs about $10 more and is way easier
to install.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray