I set my windows in the evening.  It was mostly cloudy (no direct sunlight).
It was dry, and the temp was in the 70s.  It rained the next day, but the
sealant had already set by then.  I let the boat sit for two or three days
before using it.  This procedure worked for me.

From: Morgan Ellis via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:23 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Morgan Ellis
Subject: Re: Stus-List Windows gone bad

Hi Eric, Just curious, what was the temperature when you did the project? Did
it stay dry/warm while it was setting?

This is a project that I need to tackle soon and I am really hoping that you
find the issue so that myself and others can avoid the pit fall?

Regards,

Morgan Ellis
SV Meandher
C&C 30-2