Someone recently suggested the video about the restoration of Marilee, the NY
40; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T6MESaaXkw
Thank you! I was finally able to watch it; it is a wonderful video! I highly
recommend it on several; the boats and sailing are excellent, the views of the
craftsmen working are amazing, and the overall commitment to doing something as
well as it can be done pervades the whole effort....: I don't travel in those
circles, but I can certainly appreciate the dedication to doing one's best  at
whatever job one is doing...I am going to use this as a teaching vehicle for
the principle that "anything that is worth doing is worth doing right": I also
believe that the designers and builders of our boats, (Rob Ball and friends)
were using the very same principle; to make the very best yacht possible; why,
I bet old Herreshoff himself would have loved to work in fiberglass....(he
would have had a 37)...

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River Mile 584.4:

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255