I'm particularly fond of "Keep Turning Left", it is filmed and narrated by a
middle aged brit who has taken on exploration of his island, turning left when
he encounters the open sea.  Quite entertaining.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2018-07-25 5:03 PM, Tim Rutherford via CnC-List wrote:
Am I the only one who sits up late on week nights sailing vicariously through
others' YouTube  videos? (while usually knocking back a few cold ones)

My favorites are:

  *   S/V Delos - explores cultures of the world aboard a 53' Amel Super Miramu
2000 with 6 aboard
  *   Abandon Comfort - young couple casting off in pursuit of minimalism
  *   Another Adventure - Key West minimalist sailor, series is in it's infancy
  *   Sailing LaVagabond - couple sailing the world aboard 45' new Otremer
catamaran donated by the manufacturer
  *   Sailing Zingaro - minimalist couple DIY fix-it
  *   More daily...

Of course we sail every Thursday and at least every other weekend, so there's
that. More cruising soon.

Anyone else?

--
Tim Rutherford