On what hose to use for this install, Peggy Hall seems to be a recognised
expert on Marine Sanitation.  She actually wrote the book on the subject:
https://shop.sailboatowners.com//prod.php?53615/

Peggy recommends Trident 101 or 201:
http://tridentmarine.com/product/trident-sani-shield-sanitation-hose-101/#.W4qiY85KhaQ

102 is the same stuff as 101 but in White.

A quote:

"I tend to go with track records instead of sellers' claims. Trident
101/102 and Raritan SaniFlex continue to have the best track record so
that's what I'd advise you to go with."

https://forums.sailboatowners.com/index.php?threads/sanitation-hoses.191084/#post-1451706

...and another older quote:

I didn't say it was guaranteed for 10-20 years...it's not.

Trident 101 Trident Marine: Sanitation Hose is warrantied against odor
permeation for 5 years. However, it's been on the market for nearly 20
years without a single reported odor permeation failure at any age. But
that doesn't mean you can expect it to last 20 years. After about 10 years,
all hoses--water, exhaust, fuel, bilge, sanitation-- become hard and
brittle, prone to cracking and so should be replaced.

https://forums.sailboatowners.com/index.php?threads/hose-peggy-recommended.134141/#post-852323

https://forums.sailboatowners.com/index.php?threads/what-stinks.131368/page-2#post-828670