Chris,

I'll write more later, I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel in my house
right now. But in short, I really enjoy the way Whisper handles. I've been
out in winds up to 30 and as light as 5 and never felt uncomfortable. I
usually single hand and often sail her directly back into the slip if the
wind is right.

jim