Interesting thread on the longevity of both individual and
family C&C ownership.  Also interesting is the length of sailing experience
on the list.  52 years, etc.!  Nice.

Gosh, I feel like a newbie having started in the late 70's.  Hate to admit
it but I'm a recovering beach cat sailor.  Started my racing career on the
fore deck and still occasionally work the "pointy end".  Just happy to be
on the water these days.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA