 Subject: Stus-List Long time sailing experience??
 To: "CnClist" <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
 Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018, 7:50 AM

 Interesting thread on
 the longevity of both individual and
 family C&C ownership.  Also interesting is the length
 of sailing experience on the list.  52 years, etc.!
 Nice.
 Gosh, I feel like a newbie having started in the
 late 70's.  Hate to admit it but I'm a recovering
 beach cat sailor.  Started my racing career on the fore
 deck and still occasionally work the "pointy
 end".  Just happy to be on the water these
 days.
 Dennis C.Touche' 35-1
 #83Mandeville,

 Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your
 contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
 appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
 PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----