Patricia –

Here’s the manufacturer of the cover I have.  I hope it helps as another point
of reference/source.

http://www.fairclough.com/winter-boat-covers/

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Patricia Walsh via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Patricia Walsh <pabwa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Winter cover C&C 40

The boat had a custom made frame and cover.  I still have the frame, however, I
had to throw the cover out as it had rotted due to a leaking roof where it was
stored. (I wish they had told us.)

The frame is metal pipe.  I have four clamps to support the frame. I don't know
if I should have more??

I want to cover the boat.

I would like to either buy a used cover or a tarp to put over the frame but I
do not know the dimensions of the original cover or who made it so I could call
and ask.

My husband passed. He would have known. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Patricia