I wood look at the frameless covers. I bought mine from Canvas Store in Long
Island. Life-time warranty. Every few years I would send the cover back to them
for fixing minor issues such as tangs coming loose from uv damage to stitching.
Shipping costs both ways and repairs covered 100% by them.

However the best things about the cover was it’s weight - each of 3 pieces
could easily be carried up a ladder one handed! And the ease of installation. I
could put the whole thing on in less than 1 hour provided I had preprepared the
multiple ties needed.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III