From: Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2018 8:53 am
Subject: Stus-List years a C&C owner

This topic is fascinating from two perspectives for me:  First, how loyal and
long-term the owners seem to be, and second, the stories about the boats and
families who own them!
I purchased my first C&C 35-3 Morning Sky (ex Pegusus) in Charlevoix, MI in
January 2013.  Had her painted, and over the past 6 years have re-rigged and
upgraded most everything. My son bought her this summer when I purchased my 37+
Daydream (ex Obsession).  She'll undergo some upgrades as well, as I continue
to make poor financial decisions and spend my sons' inheritance...
Prior to that, we owned an S-2, a Columbia and a fleet of small boats.  We
always lost races back in the 80's to the C&C guys, and now we understand!
Chuck Saur

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray