Gary Kolc. "Liberty"38 foot c&c 1976Hull #99Purchased 2002

-------- Original message --------From: james via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/30/18  8:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Don Kern via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: james <jtsai...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Rob - C&C long time question

    Thanks Don,
    James Taylor
    Delaney
    1976 C&C 38 hull #100
    Oriental, NC
    Owned Since 2012, Second owner.

    On 9/30/2018 7:07 PM, Don Kern via
      CnC-List wrote:

    Being
      retired, and having a rainy day I put together a spread sheet
      (attached) from the replies to Jack's request.  Please let me know
      by email, if you want to be removed or want to make corrections to
      the list.  Rhis is a shorten list that does not include the second
      and third boats that folks have owned.

      I will send out an update as soon as the replies peter out.

      ps: What part of the C&C serial number is the hull number, the
      last three digits?

      Best regards,

      Don Kern

      Fireball - 12708