A C&C Hull Identification Number (HIN - the one on the transom), starts
with a ZCC (or a different three letter code on older boats, I don't
remember the code).

The next two digits are the model (usually the length), the next three
digits are the hull number in that model series, the next digits are the
model month and year, using a number letter code.

Ken H.