Chuck,

Was in your neck of the woods for the J80 Nationals at Beverly YC.  Left on Sunday with my son, made it to Cuttyhunk in two hours under spinnaker (hit 11.7 kts on a wave front, fastest we have ever seen), got the spinnaker off and reached over to Sakonnet - 2hrs. Then up to Bristol in 3 hrs.  49nm in seven hours, my legs were quite weak trying to keep the boat from broaching.

Don

Fireball, 12708
C&C 35 MK2