Don’t tell her about the self tacking Freedom boats!

Joe
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Richard Bush
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:13 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Richard Bush; j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Rob - C&C long time question

Jack; I have owned my current C&C, a 37 CB for 4 years, however, it is my 4th
C&C, ( a 25 II, 29 II, 33II and this 37) .... I purchased the 25 in
1987...don't know where that puts me on the scale.  As an aside, I did promise
my wife that I wasn't going to move up to a 40 or more, because we sail on a
river....lots of tacking!

Richard
s/v Bushmark 4, 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 602.5

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255