Edd;

I bought a 135 genoa for my 38 from Rolly Tasker sails in Brooksville, FL for
$2200 before I went to Bermuda last year.

The sail is made of 7.7 oz. Marblehead low-aspect fabric (the best grade I
could find short of a laminate), with medium weight selected for the wind
conditions I expect to find in NC and the Chesapeake. Sail has a foam luff to
reef to 100%, draft strips, sail numbers, and a trim stripe to help in
positioning the genoa cars. Jockey Red Sunbrella UV cover. Made to the
dimensions I sent, with tweaking after a couple of conversations to get the
clew height just above the lifelines to facilitate trimming. (The light 130 I
had been using had a high clew and the boat was just about 5’ too short to get
a good sheet lead for trimming... go figure… so the choice was new sail or
bigger boat.)

I’m very happy with the sail, and with the communication and service I got. And
the sail was actually delivered a couple of weeks ahead of the promised date.

Contact:

Dirk Sharland
National Sail Supply, LLC (Rolly Tasker Sails, Florida)
26092 Withrow Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
1-800-611-3823

Rick Brass