From: 20123726200n behalf of
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 11:09 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stainless, chrome and metal - which polish???

Not a silly question at all.  I hope some other listers chime in.

This last time I used Starbrite Chrome and Stainless Polish.  It seemed to work
well.

In the past, I've used Flitz, 3M and others.  Personally, I don't see much
difference in them.  The chemistry of removing blemishes from stainless is well
known.  The ingredients in most better brands are probably fairly similar.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 10:00 PM John Conklin via CnC-List
Silly Question But what product do you use; prefer for cleaning the stainless ?
Its on on My wish list prior to End of season
Thanks !
John