From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Ronald B. Frerker
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:15 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ronald B. Frerker
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Re: New Genoa?

Same problem with my boat; came with a monster 170 or close it it.  My wife
refuses to help grind it in.  Apparently that was the deal back in the early
70s.  Reef early and keep the power up front.  I guess it was left over from
the CCA handicapping formula.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 9:33:57 AM CDT, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List